1. You are absolutely safe with us. We practice strict infection prevention and equipment sanitation approved by USFDA. We don’t have a walk-in, only by appointment. Also we use UV lamp for 15 minutes between customers (same as in hospitals) to disinfect the environment. We use disposable gloves and masks, etc.
2. On some procedures that need skin puncture we use only individual disposable materials. That’s why it may cost a little bit more than in another SPA.
3. In order to respect the time of both our clients and our staff, we ask you to arrive on time for your appointment. Clients arriving more than 15 min late may have cancellation fee and clients arriving more than 30 min late may have the original appointment cancelled and be rescheduled. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we simply ask you to inform us at least 48 hours prior to the appointment. In this case we are allowed to do it for free. Cancellations less than 24 hours will be charged up to 50% from original price but minimum $35.
4. Your satisfaction is our highest priority but you should understand that you pay for services but not for results.
5. Each of our services is limited in time, please take it with understanding. In case you need extra time you should pay for extra service.
6. For your comfort and safety, please notify our specialists if you have allergies, any physical issues or disabilities. It is necessary to inform you if you are pregnant. If you experience discomfort or any other symptoms during the service, please alert about it immediately.
7. We want to inform you that our specialists will always provide you with a tester of our products. Before purchasing the product, please test it! Please understand when you open our home care products they cannot be exchanged or returned. Before leaving our salon be sure that the product suits you and the packaging is not damaged.
8. We treat our clients like family, we care about you, that’s why we don’t provide any service without consultation. If you come for any service, expect a 20-30 minute consultation. Such a consultation before the service is free, but if you refuse the service, you pay for the consultation.
9. Our salon staff has the right to refuse service to anyone behaving improperly, intoxicated or if their state of health may influence the effects of the service or if they have any visible symptoms of disease.